- the Pound Cake Disaster
- the Terrible Thumb Trickery
- Sleeve Issues
- what I've been knitting
- my new pattern on Ravlery
Because TwistedinStitches tagged me. Otherwise, I'd be knitting right now and doing things other than staring at this computer and typing.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Thing One and Thing Two are done. Six random, arbitrary things?
- I don't do random and arbitrary. It's not in my genes. I'm sure there will be a trend in what is to come, but I'm not writing them down beforehand and selecting them. It's as random as I get.
- I have sold FOUR original designs this year.
- I own a sewing machine and know how to use it. I'd just rather not. At this time of year, there are Christmas PJs to make.
- I bake bread from scratch without recourse to a recipe or measuring implements. It's edible.
- I love parsing sentences and diagramming them, and even have a small job doing just that.
- I can't draw worth a hoot. Or beans. Or whatever goes for next to nothing in this economy.
Now, those of you who are going to Knit From Your Shelf 2009 ... fess up and join in! I will stretch my abilities and pop in a sidebar with a list of who is setting this worthy goal.