It's the Double Bordered Scarf from Victorian Lace Today, worked on size 8 needles from my grandmother's stash, using yarn spun up by ME! My second scarf from handspun, and I like it much better than the first.It's a good thing Denise said she'd tagged me, because I hadn't noticed. I am so unaware of Internet protocols. Here goes ....
What was I doing 10 years ago?
That would be 1998. I had an almost 3 year old and a 21 month old. We were going to doctor's appointments, certainly, and making rhubarb jam, and lots of reading books aloud. It was 9 years ago, I think, that I read the entire The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe in one sitting. Maybe 1998 was the year I read straight through the Child's Bible.
What are the five things on my list to do today?
They're done! But the list said:
- Bible Study
- Chreia proofing
- Knitting submission
- Send knitting submission
- Call Sue S.
- Call Pfizer
- KC CW
- Glycerin order
- Find Bible Study money
- Kill cucumber beetles
Snacks I enjoy:
- Malted Milk Balls
- Anything with milk chocolate and caramel
- Not tell my husband
- Put aside enough to pay taxes
- Give a large chunk to a church or two near and dear to me
- Find a village to sponsor through Compassion
- Build an accessible home, perhaps closer in to town, or at least seriously think about it
- Head to a yarn store with a good shopping list and not look at prices