- Finishing a second Elderberry sock in Wildfoote
- Work on the remaining 30 rows of the Faroese Shawl
- Read David Copperfield
- Read Merchant of Venice
- Read lots of Genesis and other accompaniments to Precept's Genesis 4 study
- Forge valiantly onwards into Greek Verbs (the next chapter is Contract Verbs. I dislike them, since I haven't mastered them. I also dislike any small word that has more meanings than letters.)
- Practice harping away. On a harp.
- Garden/housekeep/cook/laundry/pay bills/etc
- Classical Writing stuff
- Plan for the upcoming school year
- Other craft stuff (such as finishing A's quilt)
- (starting mid-July) Euclid!
No pictures today. My finished sock looks much like the first finished sock, pictured in last week's blog. Tune back next week to see if I've got evidence of a Finished Faroese Shawl laying around the blog.