Friday, December 04, 2015

Snatching a Moment



Somehow, this week - and last week - have not been times of quiet reflection and time to do all the things I could wish.  I've been putting off my weekly blog post long enough, though, so I am going to snatch a few moments before I put my temporary computer desk away and check off the 'write blog' box on my to-do list.

Filius and Filia were home for Thanksgiving, and we had a delightful time.  It was good to catch up with them, and get some needed things done.  


Needed things, like send announcements out!  Seven days and a few hours from now, I will be the beaming mother of a college graduate. Still jobless, but we trekked through a winter storm for an interview on Tuesday, and another interview for another job is pending.  She's knocking away at employment doors, and we wait to see which door God will open.

I've been knitting up a wee small storm, too, but nothing big, since I am expecting some work to come my direction this week or next. 
More Latvian Mittens

Waiting for more black yarn


And just before our winter storm, the grass-seed-putter-downer guys drove by.  Several times, actually, as they sprayed this side of the sidewalk, that side of the sidewalk, and the other side of the street's yards.  It was the excitement of the day.

No comments: