Thursday, March 10, 2016

In which not much has happened of note

 First, we have paint chips.
Then we have primer.  And a dog who does not like it when his household gets rearranged, and his favorite area rug put into an inaccessible location.
And then we have a solitary splotch of blue, to remind me of where things are headed. 

Vir and I did a bunch of priming last Saturday, and Filius and I did a whole bunch more today, plus we painted that portion of one ceiling which could be done with a roller.  That leaves ... about 8 small areas to prime, one ceiling and a beam to paint with ceiling paint, and a whole lot of surfaces to paint blue.  I am hopeful that by the end of the week, the ceiling bits will be done. 

Knitting has been moving slowly, but is getting done.  The weather has been on the pleasant side of gorgeous of late (minus yesterday, which was 20-30 degrees colder than the days surrounding it), so I unearthed my gardens, ordered some seeds, plotted, planned, filled all our spare trash cans with dead leaves and debris, and plotted some more.  Playing in the yard certainly cuts down on knitting time.

The soup of the week was Cheesy Corn Chowder.  Yummy, especially with a dash of hot sauce. 

And now, to go get out of my painting clothes and have a normal, non-painty, afternoon.

No comments: