Queen Susan will probably be taking a nice vacation in my knitting stand. She'll get done, never fear. I figure two solid weeks of knitting will take care of the aforementioned projects, and then I can dive back into Round 59. Trust me, it's marked in highlighter tape. I won't forget where I am. Or where it is.
- By the end of the day, my 3rd and 4th batches of Kombucha will be happily fermenting. It's yummy stuff!
- There are 15 spears of asparagus growing in my garden. And it's March.
- My husband mowed the yard yesterday.
- My daughter and I (me driving) were rear-ended yesterday, too.
- Homemade sauerkraut (with carrots, so it's not real sauerkraut, which is slimy and icky and totally awful ... or at least, it was that way the last time I tried it four decades ago) is for lunch
- Filia has a new carbon fiber AFO. Once the other arrives, let the shoe-shopping begin!
For an understanding of the latter, you can go to this orthotics site and look at the Plastic Solid Ankle AFO, then the leftmost Prefabricated Carbon Fiber AFO. Consider which would be easier to get into a shoe. And which would work with anything other than sneakers. Then imagine you're a teen girl who has been wearing sneakers for the past 15 years.
Back to the knitting submission...