Saturday, November 24, 2007

Checking in

Ravelry is just too much fun.

I've been good, however, and actually gotten some knitting done. The Latvian mittens are finished, and when I travel, I work on Filia's socks.

And, I've entered around 70 projects, all the books on my shelves that Ravelry knows about, thought about entering my needles, and have decided it would be a waste of time to enter stash. Unless I want to sell it, I suppose, which I don't. I like my odds and ends. And that's another reason not to enter it. Stashes aren't normally odds and ends.

Ravelry helped me find a project for my Misti Alpaca Laceweight yarn -- and nicely enough, that pattern was already flagged for making on my shelf. Ravelry also gave me a clue how much Shamrock I'd need for legwarmers, and for a pair of socks. Plus, with the advent of cool weather, both Filii are bemoaning our lack of a fireplace, so I've added cardigans to the menu of things to knit.

And now, I need to get off the computer and knit.

No comments: