I'm not planning on having daily updates, but today saw so much get done that an update is almost required.
I ran out of yarn for the vest, so it is sitting quietly in the bottom of my knitting basket. The shoulder seams are done, one side seam is complete, several ends have been worked in, and I'm on the back 9 of the neck ribbing. (The front 9 is what will show.) Not much is left to be done. I even sat down and polished up the written work for my level II submissions. I'm sure I'll have to resubmit something, but at this point I'd rather resubmit than drive myself buggy looking for what someone else might not deem correct.
I frogged the Viennese Shrug after recording my needle size and gauge. That freed up a cable so I could start in on the Bolero for my daughter. So of course, I had to begin it. The pattern calls for 5 balls, so if I *knit* each day, I will have it finished in about 5 days, before my other yarn arrives. Should life intervene and I don't have that much time to knit, it will take longer. But not too much longer.
And lastly, but not leastly, I started my socks. It is good to have a take-along project once more. It travelled to my daughter's piano teacher's 90th birthday party today. She has been teaching piano for over seventy-five years. Talk about consistency! She also does Hardanger, one of my favorite kinds of embroidery.