- Master Handknitting Level II (OTK and in the Word Processor)
- IK Bolero Jacket in Mulled Wine for my daughter
- Kool-Aid dyed socks for me
- Viennese Shrug (needs ripping actually...)
- A sweater for my son
- Felted ballet slippers for a friend
- Shine Twist Dickey von Beethoven for mom
I'm currently reading Marriage to a Difficult Man, by Elisabeth Dodds, about Sarah and Jonathan Edwards. Fascinating reading. If I weren't reading that, I'd be working more on digesting Future Grace, by John Piper. I'm still somewhere in the introduction to that one, though. It needs more chewing on than does Sarah Edwards.